what is the full form of IDGAF? || IDGAF stands for? || IDGAF

 What is the meaning and full form of IDGAF || IDGAF Stands for? || IDGAF.

  • This page is about various full forms and meaning of IDGAF Full form.


Full form of IDGAF is

I Don't Give A Fu*k


>>> FULL FORM OF UT<<<

>>> FULL FORM OF SCHOOL<<<


Every Full form of IDGAF:

  • I Don't Give A F*** >> CHAT
  • I Dont Give A F***  >>  OTHER
  • Irrational Double Great Astonishing Fortification >> OTHER
  • I Don't Go Afield >> INTERNET
  • I Don't Give A Farthing >> TEXTING
  • I Don't Give a F*** B***  >>  TEXTING


Question asked:

  1. What is the full form of IDGAF in Messaging?
  2. What does IDGAF stand for?
  3.  full  form name of IDGAF.
  4. What is a Idgaf attitude?
  5. How do you pronounce Idgaf?

Q&A on GOOGLE:

  • What is the full meaning of H?
  • What is the full meaning of can?
  • What is the full meaning of P?
  • What does ha stand for in text?


Other FULL FORMS:

OK  ||   YES  ||  NO  ||  DONE  ||  BYE || LOVE || RIP || LOC



Meaning of IDGAF:

it is the slang and not definitely a good word but this means "I don't care" in general language.

CONCLUSION:

If you are a teenage then you wanna use this word but trust me this is not cool as it seems, i don't pass any judgment i just mention my thoughts here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the full form of UT and meaning? || UT Full forms || UT

Full form of BTS army in Music groups|| fullformsz.blogspot.com

What is the full form of "GG" in INTERNET SLANG?|| "GG" Slang word of Internet full form || GG